Jump to content

Serserimmurat833

Member
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Serserimmurat833

  1. Hello eveloping such robust cheat software for a game that is still in early access requires serious skill, and Kernaim offers us the chance to use this software at an affordable price. I have been using the software since the day it launched and haven't encountered any issues so far; however, I have a request that I think all users would appreciate: it would be great if enemies behind walls or trees appeared in red while those in the open appeared in green when using ESP. That is my suggestion. KERNAIM IS THE BEST.
  2. I've been using your cheat for a while now, and I'm really happy with it It's stable, works well, and I haven't experienced any crashes or major issues The only thing I'd like to mention is that the menu UI sometimes causes FPS drops. If you could optimize the menu performance, it would make the overall experience even better Great work overall, and thanks for your effort!
×
×
  • Create New...