Apex legends review

Mahmouds7501

I would like to leave an honest review after trying the service for approximately three weeks, so let's get started.

Aimbot - The Aimbot has excellent construction, and everything functions as it should. Just to reiterate, it's not a cheat designed for rage. Aimbot is designed for performing legitimate or somewhat legitimate roles, and in these capacities, it excels.

Wallhack: Perfectly functional. Additionally, the ability to customize the colors of specific wallhack features is really cool. The glow option occasionally causes the game client to crash, however the developers are actively fixing it and paying attention when users report issues.

Misc - Extra features including the ability to turn of the aimbot while someone is watching or throwing grenades comes in handy

Overall, I totally recommend it to everyone who is looking for a legit cheat. The security is top notch and one can see how much they prioritize it over anything else.

P.s. I went from silver to master in those three weeks. If you're looking for a secure legit cheat, then you're at the right place. Furthermore, their support service is on a whole other level!