Pragmatic Apex Review

Karpex

Having ventured back into the world of Apex Legends after a prolonged absence, I found myself in need of an extra edge to compensate for my rusty skills. With the intention of testing the boundaries, I opted for a cheat that's not designed for blatant cheating, and here's my take on it.

Account Safety 10/10:
Surprisingly, even after raging pretty hard, my account remains untouched. It's reassuring to see that the safety measures are holding up well, considering my lackluster skills. But note that it's made for legit cheating and you can't just sit back and press left click (took me a while to realize😅)...

User-Friendly Interface 8/10:
While the cheat menu is fairly straightforward, it took some experimenting to find settings that suited my style. It's not the most intuitive, and I had to spend some time practicing with it to make the most of the options but once you get the hang of it it's crazy easy. There are a lot of features and explanation for each but "Theory will take you only so far".

Good Visuals 8/10:
The esp, though great, is not perfect. It glitches out occasionally, reminding me that this is, indeed, an external cheat. It's a minor hiccup, but it does require you to adapt to it. It's eac's fault but with glow temporarily out of the game due to a bug it's all I had.

Support Service 10¹⁰⁰/10:
Support, on the other hand, was a bright spot. Any issues I encountered were quickly resolved, which is a significant plus. It's been exceptional, best from both real and online life so far, really pleasantly surprised.

Conclusion 9+/10:
In summary, this cheat works for everyone, doesn't matter if you're casual or competitive, first timer or veteran. Many options for many different play styles. I'll definitely return in the future.

It's important to note that all the above is my personal experience with a pc I've done countless experiments with (and messed up multiple times) so the experience may vary, probably for the better. Still we're not talking if it worth it or not but rather of it's perfect or just really great...

Edited by Karpex
Typos...