My Review of the EFT Product (and suggestions within each category) - This is long but very detailed.

monkiatso

// In my opinion, if these specific issues were addressed and improved, this would be THE best cheat/provider available. 

// I would really appreciate it if a staff member, developer, or administrator could take the time to read this thorough and detailed review of this amazing product that has insane potential.

1.) The recoil settings for Rage and Legit seem to be experiencing some form of issue. It's unclear on what is causing the problem, and or how to directly replicate it. But it seems to appear that if you switch from Rage -> Legit, the game will remain stuck in the "Rage" state. Recoil will not exist and there's no way to go into "Legit" and choose what recoil you want. This also persists in no setting chosen at all (the settings where you WILL have normal recoil). The issue seems to have no genuine fixed (or at least that I know of).

2.) The loot filter appears to be un-scrollable. It does not support the use of special characters such as hyphens, commas, and periods when searching for items. For example, if I wanted to search for an AI-2 Medkit, I would have to search for "Medkit" instead of the full name/special character. The special character makes it impossible to distinguish an item when you need to look up something specific. It seems that there is no way to search for the items, something as simple as allowing special character or adding a scrollable page will fix this QOL issue.

3.) I believe that the skeleton feature, which is used to show the direction a placer is facing, should be adjustable in size. It would be helpful to have a size slider that allows users to make the skeleton thinner or thicker according to their preference. Personally, I prefer to use the skeleton instead of box, but sometimes the skeleton is SO thick that it becomes difficult to see the players through the overlay. I don't want a case of me shooting at something that they're behind of because their skeleton is too big to recognize anything within the overlay. Having an option to scale the size of the skeleton would be useful for "legit" closet users in these situations.

4.) In my opinion, it is important to have the ability to set custom keys for all miscellaneous options. I don't really agree w/ preset/fixed keybinds. I don't know if it's possible w/ the way the dev (who is AMAZING) made the cheat. But allowing a small box that you click and click a preferable keybind would fix all of these issues. It would be even more convenient if this could be done without having to open the menu to choose misc settings. This would allow users to quickly and easily access specific options they need without navigating menus. In my opinion, the less time a user spends in a menu; the better. This means the user is engaging more w/ the game WHILE using the cheat than using the menu so they CAN play the game the way they want.

5.) It would be very helpful if hovering over a feature provided a brief explanation of what it does. For example, the "Max Magazine" option is quite broad and it may not be immediately clear what it does. If there were a brief explanation available when hovering over the feature, it would be a useful quality of life improvement. I am not sure if this is possible with the way this product was produced, but I have only seen a few providers do it and I am not sure if they still offer this feature. I don't think it NEEDS this, but this will make a customer come back because it's something you don't think, of but it makes the rough edges smoother.

6.) Overall, I think the Aimbot in itself is excellent and rates a 5/5. The only issue I have with it is that it does not seem to include bullet drop compensation. I am not sure if there will be an update to include this feature in the future/wipe. But it WOULD make a game changer difference if it were included. So like I said, the Aimbot feature alone is a 5/5 but the other features that aimbot CAN come w/ would compliment it. I've had moments where an enemy is running horizontally and it's impossible to hit them unless I manually lead. The issue of this is the fact that it relays back to the skeleton feature where they're so thick I can't tell where their physical body is.

7.) I would like to see the ability to separate the distance at which different categories of loot are displayed on the ESP. For example, it would be helpful to have a slider to the right of the Color option. This allows users to specify the distance they want to see for each loot category and would clean up the clutter of a UNIVERSAL distance slider. It allows for organization and makes a better experience by allowing players to see more and see what they want. For example, I personally have had issue that I want to see items worth 15-70k up close around 15-30m. But I want to see 71k-3m 2000m. This allows me to see very little up close, but see the most important things I want to see far far away.

7.5) In addition to the suggestion made in point 7, It would be helpful to have at least two or three options for AI. Categorical wise I would like to see PMC -> BOSS/GUARDS -> Scavs. Specifically, I think it would be useful to separate each settings for each "Entity ESP." This would allow users to customize their ESP on top of their loot settings for each type of enemy. Rather than a universal setting for both AI/PMC/BOSS, allow customization to see what they want to see. I don't care for scavs that are 1000m away or PMC players at 600m away. But I do care for Killa to be shown at 2000m so I can see Killa > PMC/Scavs. I feel like a way to allow this is to have a dropdown box that you can click such as the Aimbot settings. You click it and it has 3 options, PMC/Boss (this includes guards) & Scavs. When you click one, it'll refresh the settings for that specific category you chose and then you can customize that specific category to your liking.

8.) These are VERY specific, I do know there are "features" such as F4 (apparently) and F12. The only issue I find is that I was told F4 "cleans" a screenshot. Don't know what that means because when I hit F4 nothing happens. When I hit f12, I can't bring it up again cause it's an emergency un-injection keybind. What I would personally like to see is a specific feature in the "Misc" option called "Hide Cheat" or something Similar. How Customers to choose their specific keybind for it... When you press that keybind it makes ALL ESP disappear (including watermarks and that weird player location details on the top left). When you press it again, all ESP will re-appear. It's a way for people to make it "hide" without the issues of it disappearing permanently unless you reinject. There may already be a keybind for that specifically, but I do want to see that in a menu. It gives a sense of "security" if you may by allowing you to hide it via display without removing the cheat itself.

//- Fast Mag Load/Unload (don't know if that is what Max Magazine does), I don't personally notice the difference... But it would be amazing to see it.

//- Idk if Timescale is a fixed speed or not, but if you COULD make it customizable up to a safe limit then I would like that. I know one provider that allows a max limit that they don't allow to surpass and is safe for them.

//- Allow sprint (the ability to sprint with blacked limbs / cms) I only know a few external providers that do this.

//- No weapon sway option / "Close Enemy warning/Enemy Warning notification" I've only seen 1-2 providers do this, don't need it but was cool to see it and they've had it since wipe 1 of Tarkov, it warns when an enemy is aiming at you, or is near you.

//- True screenshot proof, I have not seen a provider (at least I am not spending more than 150+ to see this feature). In MW2 there are providers that make it where when you use Windows key + Shift + S/Gyazo/etc. the ESP turns off. Why would I want that? Perhaps I want to take a picture and not require myself to turn off all ESP features or tell tales of a cheat. I don't know if that's what F4 does as a "screenshot cleaner" but if it does, I would like an explanation of how it works as F4 does literally nothing for me (as I have noticed).

Aimbot 5/5: Not much can be said. It works, it doesn't glitch out, has no genuine issue for typical/average fights. You will win if you are in a normal fight. The only issue is bullet drop and no compensation. I am not adding that to the score of Aimbot since I find aimbot to be fights that are specific to up close or semi-medium distance. I would like to see bullet-drop compensation for every bullet, even PS12B if possible

Esp 3.5/5: (Mainly because of customization)

Skeleton ESP 3/5: (would easily be 5/5 if it has a slider for size, love my skeletons to be very thin).

Loot ESP 3.5/5: (I easily think the filter is the best, most providers don't allow a search bar to find specific items and use a "stash" ESP to find that specific one.) But I don't think the limited options are it.

Misc 5/5: I am not one that's insanely huge for features. I prefer Security > Features by a MILE. But if a feature CAN be added safely (and as safe as if it was not a choice) then I am all for it to be added.

Security ?/5: I will put it at 5/5 if it survives long. I do think it feels very safe and the injection process is more unique than any provider. Most providers just tell you to install and inject via a folder on your desktop/File Explorer. You inject Via USB and then the product itself only works when you're in a real online game (not offline). Though I do wish sometimes you can have some features work in offline such as ESP and recoil. That way I can test out the legit recoil in my Shooting Range or in an offline match. I don't need it to work in offline mode if it's THE SAFEST when it's launched in an online game.

Support 10/5: Yes, I do mean 10/5, not 5/5... The support is nothing like any other provider. I've tried providers that require ID check and put on a facade of a "professional" provider. They act immature and don't give direct support. Their only form of support is ALWAYS "Send a ticket." Kernaim is nothing like that, you can talk directly to the Dev and the Dev thoroughly seems like they're have fun with their product they're making. They're helpful, they try their best to resolve any and all issues and most importantly they're really fast and efficient.

I don't think EFT should be a reseller product, I think it should be more private than it really is. Those who already bought it should be part of the private group, but the other should require either an ID check or for them to make an account and be part of the community for X days. In my opinion, security does come w/ the size of the project. I see the safest providers to have the least amount of people. I don't think it should be so private that the product in itself is 150+ dollars. I think providers should make their product less than 100 unless it HAS to be done for more.....

I think the price of 79.99 is EASILY a steal and is in my opinion a fair price. If it were higher I would question the point of the product. I don't agree w/ providers saying Expensive = Safer. I have found providers for 50 bucks that provide better security than those that are nearly 200.... But I do think that if Kernaim were to be more private, the price should NOT increase. If you have a healthy community, even if it's just 50 people, then there's no reason you can't afford to keep up w/ the Tarkov product daily, and safely.

//==\\ Once again this is MY opinion. I've used a LOT of providers personally and the descriptions and explanations I have put are things I have personally noticed that make or break a product. I don't think some of these will destroy the product if it's not added. But I do think that if it were to be added that it will be known as a refined product. //==\\

I would love to see this product to last as long as the top providers that have lasted for over a year. I don't see a reason for a product that focuses on "Closet cheating and security" to be even detected within 6 months. If it does I genuinely don't think that it's a worthy product to be touched. I can understand a one time mistake, but I do think that a one time mistake for something such as this niche market is HUGE to a user. I don't think Kernaim will have that issue, at least I don't hope for it.

I want this to be the only product I use and don't want to move from. I do hope there's applications to apply for "staff" for Telegram specifically. This is the only provider I've seen that makes it seem fun to be a staff member that helps in Telegram, compared to other providers.

Overall score is a 5/5: I stand by this and I will die on it. The only way I find this to be any lower is if it gets detected early in the wipe. I would want the dev to poor their heart out to keep up w/ this product and project. I've only seen half-ass products to be detected because the devs give a product of "that's good enough" instead of always testing their product/features and REALLY listening to input.