Unbiased review after 7 days of use - EFT cheat review

gnnnrrryyy

TL;DR Pretty good experience using it, i think it's overall very solid but there is room for improvement in the item scanning/cheat.

1. Aimbot
I like all of the settings here, I think the hitscan detection dropdown was VERY confusing and I honestly thought it didnt even work for the first 4 days because of how the selected limb/target is so similar in color when it is unselected that I just didnt think it was working at all. There have been moments where i hit the aimbot key and it doesn't want to lock on for some reason and I dont know why.
I think an awesome addition would make it so that you could change the bind of the aimkey,
I also would love to be able to use mouse 4 & 5, mouse 5 for example being used to only lock onto the thorax/chest.

2. Visuals
I think this is the most important section for me and alot of users, and there has been some good development made so kudos and credit to the developer(s?).
There are times where I feel like it is hard to make out when a player is close to me just because there is alot of visuals on screen, the dynamic alpha does help but perhaps could use some tweaking such as making it more gradual and finetuning where it is activated.

As for the item ESP I wish it had selections to show armor, keys, keycards etc. I've searched stashes and found lvl 5 armor in them and been completely oblivious to that it was there, it's abit of a pain to have to add all these items into the loot list just to make sure that you're not missing out desirable loot. Overall the item ESP does what it says and gives you the information of high value loot that could be found wherever on the map.

3. Misc
The kernaim cheat does deliver very good & solid options here I have nothing to really add other than praise. Great job 🙂

4. Config
Not much to add, this section has seen a big update on my last day which added a config option which is very nice to see, very nice 🙂